DELF B1 Course
Our DELF B1 preparation courses are for all those who want to prepare for the DELF B1 exam as efficiently and purposefully as possible. Our online private lessons are tailored to your individual needs and any gaps in knowledge are quickly filled. Because you can meet your French-speaking personal tutor online via Skype, you can be flexible in terms of time and location.
Course content DELF B1
In our DELF B1 course you will be specifically prepared for the DELF exam. You will acquire language skills at level B1 (GER). With your personal private instructor you will train for the four areas of the examination. The scope of the DELF B1 test is as follows:
- Listening comprehension: 25 minutes
- Reading comprehension: 35 minutes
- Written expression: 45 minutes
- Oral expression: 15 minutes
homestudies, offers these 5 different DELF B1 preparation courses. All courses are conducted in online private lessons and the course material is included in the price. homestudies offers every student the highest quality, if you are not satisfied with the course we are not satisfied with it either.
Learning Objectives DELF B1
The individual learning objectives vary depending on the student and his/her previous knowledge. An exact course program is created by the teacher after the free trial lesson. These are the general learning objectives for passing the DELF B1 exam.
- You will be able to follow everyday conversations in standard French and understand important pieces of information from radio and television broadcasts.
- You can take part in discussions and share your opinions on current topics.
- You can write small personal letters and emails and articles on familiar topics.
- You are able to understand simple newspaper articles or magazines even if you don’t understand all the words.
Our DELF teachers are all native French speakers and are very experienced in teaching DELF diplomas. With your personal homestudies DELF teacher you can quickly and easily get your DELF diploma.
You will always have the same teacher throughout the course.
homestudies has brought all his DELF students safely through the DELF exam.
You will receive as many homework assignments as you wish from your teacher. On days off, you can send your texts for proofreading. The homework is compiled individually for you so that you can really make progress.
Recommended between 2-6 hours of homework per week.
|Number of students:||Private lessons|
|Course day:||Monday – Sunday|
|Time:||08:00 – 24:00|
|Mon – Sun:||Freely selectable|
|Teaching material:||Free of charge|
|Course location:||Freely selectable|
Prices and Packages
- 5 Lessons: Discount 10%
only CHF 224.00
- 10 Lessons: Discount 20%
only CHF 399.00
- 25 Lessons: Discount 26%
only CHF 924.00
- 50 Lessons: Discount 30%
only CHF 1’749.00
- 100 Lessons: Discount 36%
only CHF 3’199.00