Your personal Spanish course B1
This B1 course is for all those who want to travel to a Spanish speaking country. Expand your written and above all oral communication skills and vocabulary to the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
After completion of this B1 Spanish course you will be able to
- Follow everyday conversations in Standard Spanish and understand important pieces of information in radio and television broadcasts.
- Take part in discussions and share your opinions on current topics.
- Write small personal letters and emails and write articles on topics you are familiar with.
- Understand simple newspaper articles or magazines even if you don’t understand all the words.
This B1 course is designed by your private instructor to be as professional and efficient as possible and includes the following:
- We attach great importance to the oral communication skills of each student. That’s we concentrate on talking, talking, talking…
- Modern learning materials (Youtube, Internet, media, books, textbooks etc.) and teaching methods that guarantee success.
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing can easily be expanded with various media and textbooks within the B1 level of the CEFR.
- Deepening and expanding vocabulary and grammar.
- Giving Insights into the cultural diversity of Spanish languages.
Objectives of the B1 level Spanish course
In this B1 you will learn the Spanish language in a targeted way at level B1:
- Being able to express yourself quite understandably without much hesitation.
- Being able to follow the main important parts of longer conversations.
- Being able to express personal views and opinions and make inquires.
- Write personal letters about experiences or impressions.
- Understand personal letters in which events are reported.
- Understand texts from your environment or profession.
- persönliche Briefe verstehen, in denen von Ereignissen berichtet wird
- Understand the main contents of personal conversations.
- Understand the main pieces of information from television news or radio broadcasts.
|Number of students:||Private lessons|
|Course day:||Monday – Sunday|
|Time:||08:00 – 24:00|
|Mon – Sun:||Freely selectable|
|Teaching material:||Free of charge|
|Course location:||Freely selectable|
Prices and Packages
homestudies offers great discounts!
- 5 Lessons: Discount 28%
only CHF 180.00
- 10 Lessons: Discount 32%
only CHF 340.00
- 25 Lessons: Discount 36%
only CHF 799.00
- 50 Lessons: Discount 40%
only CHF 1’499.00
- 5 Lessons: Discount 28%